Immunological phenomena in human oral carcinoma in India
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:European Journal of Cancer. Part B: Oral Oncology, Volume 29, Number 3, p.181-185 (1993)
Keywords:Antibodies, Antibody Formation, Antigen-Antibody Complex, Antigens, Cellular, cellular immunity, human, human cell, humoral immunity, Immunity, Immunoglobulin Isotypes, India, Lymphocytes, lymphokine, Lymphokines, mouth carcinoma, Mouth Neoplasms, neoplasm, review, tumor antigen
cited By 2
Cite this Research Publication
T. Vijayakumar, Shanavas, K. R., and Vasudevan, D. M., “Immunological phenomena in human oral carcinoma in India”, European Journal of Cancer. Part B: Oral Oncology, vol. 29, pp. 181-185, 1993.
Related Research Publications
- Frequent detection of human herpesvirus 6 in oral carcinoma
- Papilloma virus in cervical carcinoma: detection of viral antigen in cancer cells.
- Demonstration of HSV-I antigen in patients with oral cancer by immunofluorescence and immunoperoxidase techniques
- Anti-HHV-6 antibodies in normal population and in cancer patients in India.
- Serum immunoglobulins in patients with carcinoma of the oral cavity, uterine cervix and breast