Incidence Of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian journal of cancer, Volume 21, p.7–10 (1984)
Cite this Research Publication
T. Vijayakumar, Sasidharan, M. S. G. V. K., Ankathil, R., Remani, P., Kumari, T. V., and Vasudevan, D. M., “Incidence Of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)”, Indian journal of cancer, vol. 21, pp. 7–10, 1984.
Related Research Publications
- Demonstration of a tumour associated antigen in human oral cancers.
- Serum immunoglobulins in patients with carcinoma of the oral cavity, uterine cervix and breast
- Demonstration of HSV-I antigen in patients with oral cancer by immunofluorescence and immunoperoxidase techniques
- Jack fruit lectin binding pattern in benign and malignant lesions of the breast
- Circulating Immune Complex as a Biological Marker for Solid Tumours