Induction and intubation in a Kleeblattschadel syndromic child with posterior cranial distractors
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, Medknow Publications, Volume 30, Number 3, p.440-442 (2014)
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
S. Rajan, Paul, J., and Andrews, S., “Induction and intubation in a Kleeblattschadel syndromic child with posterior cranial distractors”, Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 30, pp. 440-442, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Beckwith–Wiedemann syndrome and Chiari I malformation—a case-based review of central nervous system involvement in hemihypertrophy syndromes
- Takayasu arteritis in an infant
- A case of VACTERL and non-VACTERL association without the "v and L"
- Group distal movement of teeth using micro-screw-implant anchorage-a case report
- Morel-Lavallée lesion: A closed degloving injury that requires real attention