Influence of external noise on the nature of transition of a thermoacoustic system
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:Dynamic Days Asia Pacific-08, July 21-24, 2014, Chennai, India, Chennai, India (2014)
Cite this Research Publication
E. A. Gopalakrishnan and Sujith, R. I., “Influence of external noise on the nature of transition of a thermoacoustic system”, Dynamic Days Asia Pacific-08, July 21-24, 2014, Chennai, India. Chennai, India, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Influence of system parameters and external noise on hysteresis characteristics of a horizontal Rijke tube.
- Early warning signals for critical transitions in a thermoacoustic system
- Effect of external noise on the hysteresis characteristics of a thermoacoustic system
- Stochastic Bifurcations In A Prototypical Thermoacoustic System
- Influence of System Parameters on the Hysteresis Characteristics of a Horizontal Rijke Tube