Inhibitory effect of plant extracts on siderophores production by Klebsiella pneumoniae
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:Proceedings of 27 Kerala Science Congress, p.34 (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
S. Subhash, J Anupama, N., Sanalkumar, A., Krishna, D. L., Das, G. S., Ajith, S., Kumar, S. S., and Bipin G. Nair Dr., “Inhibitory effect of plant extracts on siderophores production by Klebsiella pneumoniae”, Proceedings of 27 Kerala Science Congress. p. 34, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Potent chitin Synthase inhibitors from Plant sources
- Studies on the effect of fungal enzymes on Klebsiella Biofilm inhibition
- Prevalence of undetected Cognitive Impairment and Depression among elderly residing in rural areas.
- Phytomedicine-Loaded Polymeric Nanomedicines: Potential Cancer Therapeutics
- Isolation and characterization of bacteriophage treatment of domestic wastewater