Institutional preparedness for e-governance in Indian Affiliating Universities–A Study on Teaching Faculties perspective
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS ) , Volume 6, p.42-46 (2012)
Keywords:E-Governance, E-Governance in Indian Affiliating University, Factor Analysis, ICT
The application of technology world over has brought radical changes in the traditional view on career option and security. Within the context of rapid technological change and shift in market conditions, the Indian education system is challenged with the problem of expanding its educational opportunities. The concept of governance applied to universities in India is related to the exercise of controlling the power of different centers and departments which are part of an Indian affiliating university. This research paper aims to understand the institutional preparedness for e-governance in Indian Affiliating Universities from the perspective of teaching faculty. The data is collected through questionnaire and analyzed using factor analysis.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Institutional preparedness for e-governance in Indian Affiliating Universities- A study on Teaching Faculty Perspective
- Student centric design for cyber security knowledge empowerment
- Complementing neurophysiology education for developing countries via cost-effective virtual labs: Case studies and classroom scenarios
- Journal club as an effective teaching learning process in pharmacy education
- INCORPORATING STRATEGIES OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES FOR ATTAINING A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN ENGINEERING EDUCATION.