An integrated map of corticotropin-releasing hormone signaling pathway
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, Volume 7, Number 4, p.295-300 (2013)
cited By (since 1996)1
Cite this Research Publication
Tab Subbannayya, Balakrishnan, Lac, Sudarshan, Gc, Advani, Ja, Kumar, Sc, Mahmood, Rc, Bipin G. Nair Dr., Sirdeshmukh, Ra, Mukherjee, K. Kd, Umathe, S. Ne, Raju, Ra, and Prasad, T. Sab Keshava, “An integrated map of corticotropin-releasing hormone signaling pathway”, Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, vol. 7, pp. 295-300, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- An integrated signal transduction network of macrophage migration inhibitory factor.
- A pathway map of glutamate metabolism
- Phosphotyrosine profiling of curcumin-induced signaling.
- Sequential release of epigallocatechin gallate and paclitaxel from PLGA-casein core/shell nanoparticles sensitizes drug-resistant breast cancer cells
- A pathway map of prolactin signaling