Integrating medical education with societal needs.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian journal of medical ethics, Volume 9, Number 3, p.169-173 (2012)
Keywords:article, curriculum, Delivery of Health Care, Education, health care delivery, human, humanities, Humans, India, Medical, medical education, organization, organization and management, Organizational Culture, social behavior, Social Responsibility
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
R. K. Kumar, “Integrating medical education with societal needs.”, Indian journal of medical ethics, vol. 9, pp. 169-173, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Partnership in healthcare: What can the west learn from the delivery of pediatric cardiac care in low- and middle-income countries
- Undergraduate dermatology teaching in India: Need for change
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices related to healthcare ethics among medical and dental postgraduate students in south India.
- Delivery of affordable and equitable cancer care in India
- Paediatric heart care in India