Invariant density for a class of initial distributions under quadratic mapping
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General, Volume 18, Number 16, p.L1021 (1985)
For the discrete-time quadratic map x t+1 =4x t (1-x t ) the evolution equation for a class of non-uniform initial densities is obtained. It is shown that in the t to infinity limit all of them approach the invariant density for the map.
Cite this Research Publication
V. M. Nandakumaran, “Invariant density for a class of initial distributions under quadratic mapping”, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General, vol. 18, p. L1021, 1985.
Related Research Publications
- Multiplexing of Discrete Chaotic Signals in Presence of Noise
- Mean square stability of non-homogeneous Markov jump linear systems using interval analysis
- Power and Trim Estimation for Helicopter Sizing and Performance Analysis
- A counterfactual analysis of fiscal decentralization: The case of Mauritius
- ALD of Hafnium Oxide Thin Films from Tetrakis (ethylmethylamino) Hafnium and Ozone