Isolation of 5-hydroxy-3, 6, 7, 3′, 4′-pentamethoxy flavone from Vitex negundo
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Phytochemistry, Elsevier, Volume 8, Number 2, p.511–512 (1969)
5-Hydroxy-3,6,7,3′,4′-pentamethoxylflavone has been isolated from the leaves of Vitex negundo.
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji, Chadha, M. S., and Malshet, V. G., “Isolation of 5-hydroxy-3, 6, 7, 3′, 4′-pentamethoxy flavone from Vitex negundo”, Phytochemistry, vol. 8, pp. 511–512, 1969.
Related Research Publications
- Microbiological transformations of flavonoids—II
- Isolation of ecdysterone from Indian plants
- Structural Elucidation of Isomeric Pyronoflavones by 2D-NOESY
- Prenylated compounds from Atalantia racemosa: isolation and synthesis of two pyranoflavones
- Stereochemistry of a Guainolide fromCyathocline purpurea, by high resolution NMR spectroscopy