Isolation and synthesis of Bioactive Flavonols from Indian Seabuckthorn
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:5th International Seabucktorn Association Conference, Quinghai (2011)
Isolation, Characterization and synthesis of bioactive flavanols from seabuckthorn. Poster presentation medicinal chemistry in India.
Cite this Research Publication
N. Pandurangan, Banerji, A., and Bose, C., “Isolation and synthesis of Bioactive Flavonols from Indian Seabuckthorn”, in 5th International Seabucktorn Association Conference, Quinghai, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Isolation, Characterization and synthesis of Bioactive flavanols from seabuckthorn
- Potent chitin Synthase inhibitors from Plant sources
- Isolation, Charecterization Of Bioactives From The Indian Seabuckthorn
- Synthesis and Antioxigenic Activities of Seabuckthorn and analogs flavones-3- ols
- Isolation and Characterization of Bioactive Constituents of Himalayan (Ladakh) Seabuckthorn