L-tryptophan and scleroderma: Significance of nutritional supplements containing L-tryptophan
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, Volume 54, Number 3, p.235-236 (2008)
Keywords:adult, anamnesis, article, case report, clinical examination, clinical feature, delivery, Dietary Supplements, disease duration, esophagus manometry, female, high resolution computer tomography, human, human tissue, Humans, immunofluorescence, laboratory test, Localized, nutritional support, outpatient department, phenylalanine, scleroderma, skin, skin biopsy, skin tightness, skinfold, thorax radiography, tryptophan
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
K. Feroze, Venkitakrishnan, S., and Manoj, J., “L-tryptophan and scleroderma: Significance of nutritional supplements containing L-tryptophan”, Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, vol. 54, pp. 235-236, 2008.
Related Research Publications
- Arterial tortuosity syndrome phenotypic features And cardiovascular manifestations
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis presenting with hypopigmented macules
- Tadalafil: A new role in Raynaud's phenomenon?
- Osler-Weber-Rendu syndrome associated with vitiligo
- Anthropometric, biochemical, clinical and dietary assessment for malnutrition in south Indian patients with chronic pancreatitis.