Laboratory detection of MRSA
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:New Microbiologica, Volume 36, Number 2, p.207 (2013)
Keywords:Anti-Bacterial Agents, antiinfective agent, burn, Burns, drug effect, female, human, Humans, letter, male, microbiology, nitrofurantoin, Staphylococcal Infections, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus infection, vancomycin
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
A. V. Kumar, “Laboratory detection of MRSA”, New Microbiologica, vol. 36, p. 207, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Vancomycin creep and Daptomycin Minimum Inhibitory Concentration in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of chitin hydrogel/nano ZnO composite bandage as antibacterial wound dressing
- Prevalence of MRSA Nasal Carriage in Patients Admitted to a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern India.
- Pneumococcusuria: From bench to bedside
- Antimicrobial resistance and genetic diversity among enterococcal isolates from a tertiary care hospital