Leadership Crisis - The Case of PricewaterhouseCoopers India
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Vilakshan:The XIMB Journal of Management, Volume 11, Issue 2, p.159 (2014)
The article reports on the issue of leadership crisis at professional services provider PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in India. It mentions that the company under mergers and acquisitions which changed its operations, management and business portfolios. An overview of the resignation of its tax practice head Dinesh Kanabar is also presented.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Sortino Ratio Based Portfolio Optimization Considering EVs and Renewable Energy in Microgrid Power Market
- Sanctity of Contract and Public Interest: A Case on Regulating Employment Relations in Indian Airlines Industry
- Global Airlines Industry: Is Cartel the Name of the Game?
- Federation of Indian Airlines: The Strike That Was Not
- Turnaround Challenges of a State Owned Enterprise: A Case Study of Orissa Remote Sensing Application Centre