Learning needs of antenatal mothers in a teriary care hospital.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:South India. Journal of Nurse Midwifery and Women’s Health. (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
, Lekha Viswanath, and L, V., “Learning needs of antenatal mothers in a teriary care hospital.”, South India. Journal of Nurse Midwifery and Women’s Health., 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Impact of a Comprehensive Nursing Intervention Package on the glycemic control of women with GDM
- Assessment of perceptions and practice of family planning among married women.
- Effectiveness of Breast Massage on Expression of Breast Milk among Mothers of Neonates Admitted in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Awareness regarding Antenatal Investigations among Antenatal Mothers attending Selected Tertiary Hospital, Kochi, Kerala.
- Design and Analysis of 16 Bit Reversible ALU