Low-Valent Titanium Mediated Deprotection of N-Allyl/Benzyl Amines: A New Approach
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Synthetic communications, Taylor & Francis, Volume 25, Number 6, p.813–818 (1995)
A novel low-valent titanium (LVT) mediated cleavage of N-allyl/benzyl amines is reported. Regio- and chemo-selective cleavages were also observed.
Cite this Research Publication
S. Talukdar and Banerji, A., “Low-Valent Titanium Mediated Deprotection of N-Allyl/Benzyl Amines: A New Approach”, Synthetic communications, vol. 25, pp. 813–818, 1995.
Related Research Publications
- Selective deprotection of ethers by low-valent titanium: facile cleavage of propargyl ethers
- A facile radical induced selective removal of N-propargyl protecting groups using low valent titanium reagents
- Low-valent titanium: New synthetic applications (Invited contribution)
- Reductive amination of aliphatic carbonyls using low-valent titanium reagent: a convenient route to free primary amines
- Low-valent titanium: a new approach to deprotection of allyl and benzyl groups