Low-valent titanium: a new approach to deprotection of allyl and benzyl groups
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Tetrahedron letters, Elsevier, Volume 33, Number 35, p.5129–5132 (1992)
A novel method for the deprotection of allyl and benzyl derivatives of alcohols and phenols by low-valent titanium [Ti(O)] is reported. The possible mechanism is discussed.
Cite this Research Publication
S. M. Kadam, Nayak, S. K., and Banerji, A., “Low-valent titanium: a new approach to deprotection of allyl and benzyl groups”, Tetrahedron letters, vol. 33, pp. 5129–5132, 1992.
Related Research Publications
- Selective deprotection of ethers by low-valent titanium: facile cleavage of propargyl ethers
- Low-valent titanium: New synthetic applications (Invited contribution)
- Low-Valent Titanium Mediated Deprotection of N-Allyl/Benzyl Amines: A New Approach
- A facile radical induced selective removal of N-propargyl protecting groups using low valent titanium reagents
- Reductive amination of aliphatic carbonyls using low-valent titanium reagent: a convenient route to free primary amines