An Malmquist DEA Approach to Intellectual Capital Efficiency Utilization of Selected Indian Firms
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Management & Change (Cabell listed), Volume 15, Number 1-2 (2011)
Cite this Research Publication
V Murale and Raju, P. G., “An Malmquist DEA Approach to Intellectual Capital Efficiency Utilization of Selected Indian Firms”, Management & Change (Cabell listed), vol. 15, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Networks Analysis for Mapping Knowledge Flows: A Case Study from India
- Mapping Knowledge Flows Through Network Analysis: A Case Study of a Pharmaceutical Company in India
- Impact of intellectual capital on firm value: a panel data analysis of Indian IT firms
- Middle Level Managers: Competency and Effectiveness.
- Personality & Learning Styles-Lessons for Indian Corporate Trainers