Mathematical Model for Transmission of Ebola Virus
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Procedia Computer Science, Volume 48 (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
Deepa O. S., Nallamalli, S., L. Naik, N. Singh, and Teja, G. Venkata Sa, “Mathematical Model for Transmission of Ebola Virus”, Procedia Computer Science, vol. 48, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Influence of Fly ash on the strength behavior of lime and cement treated red soil
- Sorption of Iron and copper on sand bentonite fly ash mixtures.
- Study and Development of Android Controlled Wireless Pole Climbing Robot
- Selection of Sampling plans with double binomial as prior distribution
- Analysis of chain sampling plan for exponential family