MDP bone scan in the early identification of polyarticular aspergillosis
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Infectious Diseases, Volume 17, Number 9, p.e788-e789 (2013)
Keywords:adult, aspergillosis, blood examination, bone scintiscanning, case report, diabetes mellitus, Gram staining, human, inflammatory cell, low back pain, male, medronate technetium tc 99m, note, nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, voriconazole
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Ia Firuz, Padma, Sa, Sundaram, P. Sa, and Kumar, V. Ab, “MDP bone scan in the early identification of polyarticular aspergillosis”, International Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 17, pp. e788-e789, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Role of FDG PET/CT in Baastrup's disease
- Role of FDG PET/CT in Baastrup's disease.
- Single photon emission computed tomography in detection of anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Insilico modeling and simulation of magnetic nanoparticles for the biological cell isolation technique
- Multifunctional calcium phosphate nano-contrast agent for combined nuclear, magnetic and near-infrared invivo imaging