Measurement of outcome in systemic sclerosis - Indian perspective
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Rheumatology (2013)
cited By (since 1996)0; Article in Press
Cite this Research Publication
P. Shenoy, “Measurement of outcome in systemic sclerosis - Indian perspective”, Indian Journal of Rheumatology, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Tadalafil: A new role in Raynaud's phenomenon?
- Advances in pediatric cardiac emergencies
- Serum vitamin D levels in Indian patients with multiple sclerosis
- The diagnostic role of 18-fluorodeoxyglucocose-positron emission tomography/computed tomography in occult bacteremia searching underlying primary disease
- Systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis with macrophage activation syndrome misdiagnosed as Kawasaki disease: case report and literature review