Microbots in biofield: A cancer warrior
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Research India Publications, Volume 10, Number 55, p.4236-4239 (2015)
At present, curing of cancer or a tumor is done by circulating drug at the infected region; this kills the cancer cells and also the healthy cells surrounding it. To target cancer cells even antibody appareled drug constructed doesn’t show the perfection. Lively growth in nanotechnology has compact robots. Archetype of such robots are measures in micrometer only. These microbots powered by magnetic sources is steered along the blood vessels to exact target i.e. the cancerous one and curing is possible without any effects.It is also capable of curing tumors in various parts those cant accessed by a surgeon through surgery. We can also capable of regulation of any disease with this technology. © Research India Publications.
cited By 0
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Thermo-responsive fibrinogen nanogels: a viable thermo-responsive drug delivery agent for breast cancer therapy?
- Emerging roles for modulation of microRNA signatures in cancer chemoprevention
- Cetuximab conjugated O-carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles for targeting EGFR overexpressing cancer cells
- Folate targeted polymeric 'green' nanotherapy for cancer
- Transferrin targeted core-shell nanomedicine for combinatorial delivery of doxorubicin and sorafenib against hepatocellular carcinoma