Modelling Marine Biodiversity: A Case Study of Mauritius
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:Indian Ocean Marine Environment Conference , Australia (2005)
Cite this Research Publication
Yeti N. Madhoo, “Modelling Marine Biodiversity: A Case Study of Mauritius”, in Indian Ocean Marine Environment Conference , Australia, 2005.
Related Research Publications
- Measuring coastal damage and planning for sustainable international tourism management in the Island of Mauritius
- Biodiversity at Risk: Analysing the Effectiveness of Fishing Policy Options in Mauritius
- Assessing the Impact of Climate Change and Natural Catastrophes on Agriculture- The Case of the Island of Mauritius
- Demographic and Regional Dimensions of the Incidence of Residential Water Charges: The Case of Mauritius
- Strategic Environmental Compliance in SIDS: How Important are Political Economy Factors?