Naked facet sign in a case of traumatic injury to the thoracic vertebra.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Spine J, Volume 16, Issue 2, p.e37-8 (2016)
Keywords:Humans, Joints, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, male, Spinal Cord Injuries, Thoracic Vertebrae, Young Adult
Cite this Research Publication
M. John Kuzhimattam and Krishnakumar, R., “Naked facet sign in a case of traumatic injury to the thoracic vertebra.”, Spine J, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. e37-8, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Teaching neuroimages: Rib penciling and intraspinal dislocation of rib heads in type 1 neurofibromatosis
- Occupational injury surveillance: A study in a metal smelting industry
- Factors of occupational injury: A survey in a chemical company
- Thoracic Endometriosis Syndrome: A Veritable Pandora's Box.
- Tongue controlled mouse pointer: An assistive technology for the disabled