Natural killer cell and antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity in gastric carcinoma patients: Modulatory effects of IL-2 and 5-fluorouracil
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Oncology Reports, Volume 1, Number 2, p.439-443 (1994)
cited By 1
Cite this Research Publication
D. M. Vasudevan, Suresh, K., Jayavardhanan, K. K., Shyamsundar, K., and Kuttapan, C. S., “Natural killer cell and antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity in gastric carcinoma patients: Modulatory effects of IL-2 and 5-fluorouracil”, Oncology Reports, vol. 1, pp. 439-443, 1994.
Related Research Publications
- Direct correlation between IL-2-R gene transcription and natural cell mediated cytotoxicity in patients with gastric carcinoma
- Modulatory potency of drum stick lectin on the host defense system
- Assessment of immunological parameters during tumour development in a murine model.
- Augmentation of murine natural killer cell and antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity activities by Phyllanthus emblica, a new immunomodulator
- 5-Flourouracil loaded N,O-carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles as an anticancer nanomedicine for breast cancer