A network map of BDNF/TRKB and BDNF/p75NTR signaling system
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, Volume 7, Number 4, p.301-307 (2013)
cited By (since 1996)2
Cite this Research Publication
V. Ka Sandhya, Raju, Ra, Verma, Rab, Advani, Ja, Sharma, Rac, Radhakrishnan, Aad, Nanjappa, Vae, Narayana, Jb, Somani, B. La, Mukherjee, K. Kf, Pandey, Ag, Christopher, Rc, and Prasad, T. Sae Keshava, “A network map of BDNF/TRKB and BDNF/p75NTR signaling system”, Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, vol. 7, pp. 301-307, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- An integrated map of corticotropin-releasing hormone signaling pathway
- EEG acquisition device for A thought controlled robotic Arm
- A pathway map of prolactin signaling
- Classification of periodic, chaotic and random sequences using approximate entropy and Lempel-Ziv complexity measures
- An integrated signal transduction network of macrophage migration inhibitory factor.