A new synthesis of organic trisulfides
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Tetrahedron Letters, Elsevier, Volume 21, Number 31, p.3003–3004 (1980)
Thiols react with diimidazolylsulfide under mild conditions to give symmetrical trisulfides in good yield and high purity.
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji and Kalena, G. P., “A new synthesis of organic trisulfides”, Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 21, pp. 3003–3004, 1980.
Related Research Publications
- DDQ/PbO2: a Novel Oxidation System for Hindered Electron Rich Benzhydrols
- Amberlyst 15 catalyzed prenylation of phenols: one-step synthesis of benzopyrans
- A novel intramolecular arene–alkene photocycloaddition in 2-alkenyl naphtha-4-chromanones—a short route to functionalised multicyclic systems
- Synthesis of 2-Hydroxy-4, 6-Dimethoxycrotonophenone A New Class of Natural Products from Dysophylla Stellata Benth
- A facile Multicomponent Reaction Involving Isoquinoline, Dimethylallene Dicarboxylate and 2-oxo-1H-Indole-3-Ylidenes