Nitrogen fixation in Lyngbya Sp under heavy metal stress
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Bulletin of Pure and Applied Sciences, Volume 21, p.37-51 (2002)
Cite this Research Publication
G. Vasundhara, Kurup, G. M., Gopalakrishnapai, J., Sethuraj, M. R., and Kothandaraman, R., “Nitrogen fixation in Lyngbya Sp under heavy metal stress”, Bulletin of Pure and Applied Sciences, vol. 21, pp. 37-51, 2002.
Related Research Publications
- Sequestration of nickel and copper by Azotobacter chroococcum SB1
- Antitumour Property of Vinblastine Monohydrazide
- Anti-oxidant activity of Centella asiatica on lymphoma-bearing mice
- Mutational analysis of the triclosan-binding region of enoyl-ACP (acyl-carrier protein) reductase from Plasmodium falciparum
- Metabolism of proteins and glycoproteins in tumour bearing mice treated with Aeromonas L-asparaginase.