Nodular diseases in the thyroid.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India, Volume 59 Suppl, p.43-45 (2011)
Keywords:article, biopsy, echography, Fine-Needle, human, Humans, needle biopsy, pathology, Radionuclide Imaging, scintiscanning, thyroid gland, thyroid nodule, thyroidectomy, Ultrasonography
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
A. G. Unnikrishnan, “Nodular diseases in the thyroid.”, The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India, vol. 59 Suppl, pp. 43-45, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Diagnostic utility of PETCT in thyroid malignancies: An update
- A study on the Self Esteem of Adolescent College Students
- A diagnostic dilemma: A young boy with loss of weight, pulmonary infiltrates and cervical lymphadenitis
- Late onset calcification following juvenile dermatomyositis: Response with weekly alendronate
- A case report on carbimazole induced myositis