Nodular diseases in the thyroid
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Association of Physicians of India, Volume 59, Number SUPPL JAN2011, p.43-48 (2011)
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
A. G. Unnikrishnan, “Nodular diseases in the thyroid”, Journal of Association of Physicians of India, vol. 59, pp. 43-48, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Nodular diseases in the thyroid.
- High prevalence of undetected thyroid disorders in an iodine sufficient adult south Indian population
- Baseline characteristics of the Indian cohort from the IMPROVE™ study: A multinational, observational study of biphasic insulin aspart 30 treatment for type 2 diabetes
- Epidemiological profile and treatment pattern of vitiligo in a tertiary care teaching hospital
- Pituitary stalk transection syndrome: Comparison of clinico-radiological features in adults and children with review of literature