A Novel Approach For The Fabrication of High Performance Titanium Alloy Laminate For Aerospace Application
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:12th World Conference on Titanium 2011 (ti - 2011) (2011)
Cite this Research Publication
S. Ahmed, Ayan, D., Joseph, A., Jhala, G., Mukherjee, S., Chakraborty, D., and Shantanu Bhowmik, “A Novel Approach For The Fabrication of High Performance Titanium Alloy Laminate For Aerospace Application”, in 12th World Conference on Titanium 2011 (ti - 2011), 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Investigation on nanoadhesive bonding of plasma modified titanium for aerospace application
- Plasma Modified Metal Laminar Nano Composite for Adhesion Promotion
- Digitally Controlled Preparation, Characterization and Adhesion Properties of carbon Nanotube Based Epoxy Nano Composites
- Formation of nanoporous oxide layer over a binary β-phase titanium in simulated body fluid
- Which is a superior material for scattering layer in dye-sensitized solar cells- Electrospun rice grain- or nanofiber-shaped TiO2?