Novel Cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate induced dimerization of methoxystyrenes
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Tetrahedron Letters, Volume 38, Number 12, p.2191 - 2194 (1997)
Methoxystyrenes undergo facile dimerization when treated with Cerium (IV) ammonium nitrate in methanol; cyclized products are obtained in acetonitrile.
Cite this Research Publication
V. Nair, Mathew, J., Kanakamma, P. P., Panicker, S. B., Sheeba, V., Pillai, Z. S., and Eigendorf, G. K., “Novel Cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate induced dimerization of methoxystyrenes”, Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 38, pp. 2191 - 2194, 1997.
Related Research Publications
- Facile synthesis of 1,2,3-tricarbonyls from 1,3-dicarbonyls mediated by cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate
- ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF FLAVONE GLYCOSIDE VITEXIN FROM PEPEROMIA PELLUCIDA LINN
- Succinate bridged dimeric Cu(II) system containing sandwiched non-coordinating succinate dianion: Crystal structure, spectroscopic and thermal studies of [(phen)2Cu(μ-L)Cu(phen)2]L • 12.5H2O (H2L = succinic acid; Phen = 1,10-phenanthroline)
- Pharmacological exploration of vernonia cinerea flower extract on experimental cataract using isolated goat lenses
- A validated stability indicating HPLC method for the determination of Valsartan in tablet dosage forms.