A novel intramolecular 1, 2-arene-alkene photocycloaddition
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Tetrahedron letters, Elsevier, Volume 33, Number 50, p.7775–7778 (1992)
A novel intramolecular 1,2-arene-alkene photocycloaddition of 2-alkenyl-7-hydroxy-4-chromanone(1) and its alkyl ethers (2 and 3) to (4α, 7α, 9α)4,8,8-trimethyl-14-oxatetracyclo(6.5.14,13.01,9)tetradeca-12-ene-2,11-dione (4) is described.
Cite this Research Publication
G. P. Kalena, Pradhan, P., and Banerji, A., “A novel intramolecular 1, 2-arene-alkene photocycloaddition”, Tetrahedron letters, vol. 33, pp. 7775–7778, 1992.
Related Research Publications
- Intramolecular photorearrangement of a 2-alkenyl-4-chromanone to an oxapentacyclotetradecanedione
- A novel intramolecular arene–alkene photocycloaddition in 2-alkenyl naphtha-4-chromanones—a short route to functionalised multicyclic systems
- Low-valent titanium: New synthetic applications (Invited contribution)
- Generation of Reactive Low-Valent Titanium Species Using Metal-Arenes as Efficient Organic Reductants for TiCl3: Applications to Organic Synthesis
- Charge transport behavior of N-(2-Mercaptopropionyl glycine)-protected Gold clusters with temperature