A novel intramolecular arene–alkene photocycloaddition in 2-alkenyl naphtha-4-chromanones—a short route to functionalised multicyclic systems
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Tetrahedron letters, Elsevier, Volume 44, Number 10, p.2011–2013 (2003)
On irradiation, 2-methyl-2-ethenyl naphtha-4-chromanone 1 undergoes an unusual intramolecular arene–alkene photocyclisation, followed by rearrangements to give a [5.3.1.06,1]benzotricycloundecene, 5.
Cite this Research Publication
G. P. Kalena, Pradhan, P., Puranik, V. S., and Banerji, A., “A novel intramolecular arene–alkene photocycloaddition in 2-alkenyl naphtha-4-chromanones—a short route to functionalised multicyclic systems”, Tetrahedron letters, vol. 44, pp. 2011–2013, 2003.
Related Research Publications
- A novel intramolecular 1, 2-arene-alkene photocycloaddition
- Intramolecular photorearrangement of a 2-alkenyl-4-chromanone to an oxapentacyclotetradecanedione
- A New Method of Cyclodehydration of 3, 3-Dialkyl-1-Oxo-1-(2-hydroxyaryl) propan-3-ols to 2, 2-Dialkyl-4-chromanones: Synthesis of Cannabinoid Synthon
- Development of a new solid-state absorber material for dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC)
- Repeatable and adjustable on-demand sciatic nerve block with phototriggerable liposomes