One-pot radiosynthesis of [35S] thiram from elemental sulphur
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Chemosphere, Elsevier, Volume 17, Number 3, p.495–497 (1988)
A simple one-pot radiosynthesis of [35S] thiram from elemental 35S, [35S] dithiocarbamate is described.
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji and Chintalwar, G. J., “One-pot radiosynthesis of [35S] thiram from elemental sulphur”, Chemosphere, vol. 17, pp. 495–497, 1988.
Related Research Publications
- Environmental persistence of diallyl disulfide, an insecticidal principle of garlic and its metabolism in mosquito, Culex pipiens quinquifasciatus Say
- Unprecedented reductive dealkoxylation of aryl alkyl ethers and intramolecular C–C coupling of 2, 2′-dialkoxystilbenes with low valent titanium: one-pot synthesis of phenanthrenes
- Dramatic Influence of Nitrogen Heterocycles on the Activity of Low-Valent Titanium Reagent: An Improved One-Pot Synthesis of Phenanthrenes
- Organic-soluble antimicrobial silver nanoparticle-polymer composites in gram scale by one-pot synthesis
- A facile four component protocol for the synthesis of dihydropyridine derivatives