An Optimal Rule generation Scheme Using Genetic Algorithms for the Design of a Fuzzy Logic Controller
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Jl of System society of India (2002)
Cite this Research Publication
R. Rajesh, Mohanlal., P. P., and Dr. Kaimal, M. R., “An Optimal Rule generation Scheme Using Genetic Algorithms for the Design of a Fuzzy Logic Controller”, Jl of System society of India, 2002.
Related Research Publications
- Automatic Fuzzy Controllers for Gyros.
- Exact Fuzzy Modeling and Optimal control of a Launch Vehicle in the atmospheric phase
- GAVLC: GA with Variable Length Chromosome for the simultaneous design and stability analysis of T-S fuzzy controllers
- Variable Gain Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Design of optimal fuzzy observer based on TS fuzzy model