Osler-Weber-Rendu syndrome associated with vitiligo
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, Volume 74, Number 6, p.659-661 (2008)
Keywords:adult, bleeding, bone marrow biopsy, case report, depigmentation, epistaxis, hemoglobin, Hereditary Hemorrhagic, human, human tissue, Humans, iron therapy, letter, male, middle aged, outpatient department, physical examination, Rendu Osler Weber disease, skin biopsy, telangiectasia, vitamin, vitamin supplementation, vitiligo
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Fab Kaliyadan, “Osler-Weber-Rendu syndrome associated with vitiligo”, Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, vol. 74, pp. 659-661, 2008.
Related Research Publications
- Oncogenic osteomalacia from nasal cavity giant cell tumor
- Nevus comedonicus syndrome- Nevus comedonicus associated with ipsilateral polysyndactyly and bilateral oligodontia
- Nodular diseases in the thyroid.
- Prospective analysis of psychological distress in men being investigated for prostate cancer
- Pneumosinus dilatans multiplex associated with hormonal imbalance