Pancreatitis in Children.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian J Pediatr (2016)
<p>Pancreatic disease in children has a wide clinical spectrum and may present as Acute pancreatitis (AP), Acute recurrent pancreatitis (ARP), Chronic pancreatitis (CP) and Pancreatic disease without pancreatitis. This article highlights the etiopathogenesis and management of pancreatitis in children along with clinical data from five tertiary care hospitals in south India [Chennai (3), Cochin and Pune].</p>
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Spectrum of pancreatitis in children and adolescents
- Pancreatitis in the setting of the metabolic syndrome
- Acute pancreatitis in viral infections, with possible progression to chronic pancreatitis
- Clinical profile and treatment outcome of febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome in South Indian children.
- Time trends in the etiology of chronic pancreatitis in South India