Pathological profile of lymphomas in a tertiary care centre in Kerala
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Pathology International, Volume 62, Number 5, p.360-362 (2012)
Keywords:adolescent, adult, aged, B cell lymphoma, B lymphoblast, biopsy, Burkitt lymphoma, cancer incidence, cervical lymph node, child, female, Hodgkin disease, human, Humans, immunohistochemistry, incidence, India, large cell lymphoma, letter, lymphoma, male, middle aged, nonhodgkin lymphoma, Preschool, priority journal, Retrospective Studies, T cell lymphoma, tertiary health care
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
I. Ra Nair, Jojo, Aa, and Keechilat, Pb, “Pathological profile of lymphomas in a tertiary care centre in Kerala”, Pathology International, vol. 62, pp. 360-362, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Isolated skip nodal metastasis is rare in T1 and T2 oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma
- Anti-HHV-6 antibodies in normal population and in cancer patients in India.
- A rapidly progressing, fatal case of primary systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma presenting as erythroderma- Association with carbamazepine
- Oncogenes and oncogenic viruses
- Kinetics of NK cell activity during tumor development in a mouse model