A pathway map of prolactin signaling
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, Volume 6, Number 3, p.169-173 (2012)
Keywords:article, catalysis, Janus kinase 2, molecular mechanics, priority journal, prolactin, prolactin receptor, Protein Binding, protein localization, protein protein interaction, Rac protein, signal transduction, STAT protein, transcription regulation
cited By (since 1996)4
Cite this Research Publication
Aab Radhakrishnan, Raju, Rac, Tuladhar, Nd, Subbannayya, Tae, Thomas, J. Kae, Goel, Rac, Telikicherla, Dac, Palapetta, S. Maf, Rahiman, B. Ac, Venkatesh, D. Dd, Urmila, K. - Kd, Harsha, H. Ca, Mathur, P. Pbf, Prasad, T. S. Kae f g, Pandey, Ahi j k, Shemanko, Cl, and Chatterjee, Aa, “A pathway map of prolactin signaling”, Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, vol. 6, pp. 169-173, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Brain proteomics of anopheles gambiae
- SUMO-targeted ubiquitin ligase, Rad60, and Nse2 SUMO ligase suppress spontaneous Top1-mediated DNA damage and genome instability
- FAM111A mutations result in hypoparathyroidism and impaired skeletal development
- Differential proteomic analysis of synovial fluid from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis patients
- An integrated signal transduction network of macrophage migration inhibitory factor.