Pattern recognition based surface roughness prediction in turning hybrid metal matrix composite using random forest algorithm
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Volume 65, Issue 5, Number 5, p.311–319 (2013)
The purpose of this paper is surface roughness prediction using pattern recognition for the aluminium hybrid metal matrix composite (HMMC).
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
N. Radhika, S Senapathi, B., Subramaniam, R., Subramany, R., and Vishnu, K. N., “Pattern recognition based surface roughness prediction in turning hybrid metal matrix composite using random forest algorithm”, Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 311–319, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Machining parameter optimisation of an aluminium hybrid metal matrix composite by statistical modelling
- Prediction of Tool Condition During Turning of aluminium/alumina/graphite Hybrid Metal Matrix Composites Using Machine Learning Approach
- Dry sliding wear and friction studies on AlSi10Mg-fly ash-graphite hybrid metal matrix composites using Taguchi method
- Influence of parameters on the dry sliding wear behaviour of aluminium/fly ash/graphite hybrid metal matrix composites
- Effect of ageing time on mechanical properties and tribological behaviour of aluminium hybrid composite