Pediatric cardiac sciences 2015: A summary of significant publications.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Ann Pediatr Cardiol, Volume 9, Issue 1, p.96-107 (2016)
Cite this Research Publication
S. Viswanathan, Singhi, A. K., and Kumar, R. Krishna, “Pediatric cardiac sciences 2015: A summary of significant publications.”, Ann Pediatr Cardiol, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 96-107, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Congenital heart disease profile: Four perspectives.
- Screening for congenital heart disease in India: Rationale, practical challenges, and pragmatic strategies.
- Pulmonary venous hypertension may allow delayed palliation of single ventricle physiology with pulmonary hypertension.
- Identification of threat to public life by classifying NEWS RSS feeds
- Training pediatric heart surgeons for the future: A global challenge