Perceived Environmental Uncertainty & Company Performance: Effect on Strategic Investment Decisions
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Accounting and Financial Management Research , Volume 3, Number 4, p.107-118 (2013)
The purpose of this research is to empirically examine the influence of perceived environmental uncertainty and perceived company performance on the extent of use of risk analysis techniques in strategic investment decisions
Cite this Research Publication
D. Danton, Aramvalarthan, S., and Kannadhasan, M., “Perceived Environmental Uncertainty & Company Performance: Effect on Strategic Investment Decisions”, International Journal of Accounting and Financial Management Research , vol. 3, pp. 107-118, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Relationships among Business Strategy, Environmental Uncertainty and Performance of Firms operating in Transport Equipment Industry in India
- An empirical study on service quality perceptions and continuance intention in mobile banking context in India
- Factors that influence first-career choice of undergraduate engineers in software services companies: A south Indian experience
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Environmental Regulations in SIDS: How Important are Political Economy Factors?
- A Methodology for Aiding Investment Decision between Assets in Stock Markets Using Artificial Neural Network