Performance analysis of EPC Global Gen-2 RFID System Using GNU Radio
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering IJETAE, Volume 4, Issue 5 (2014)
Keywords:EPC Global Gen 2, FM0 Encoding, GNU radio, Passive Tag, PIE Encoding, RFID
In this paper, we analyze the performance of the encoding and the modulation processes in the downlink and uplink of the EPC global Gen2 RFID system through
the analysis and simulation using GNU Radio.
Cite this Research Publication
T. Kiran, Venu, T., Aditya, M., D.G. Kurup, and B., J. B., “Performance analysis of EPC Global Gen-2 RFID System Using GNU Radio”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering IJETAE, vol. 4, no. 5, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Modern analog and digital communication systems development using GNU Radio with USRP
- Analysis of Pointing Error on Satellite Link using GNU Radio
- Analog and digital modulation toolkit for software defined radio
- Customizing EPCglobal to Fit Local ONS Requirements
- Performance analysis of Real time of DM based communication system using GNU Radio and USRP