Perinephric abscess due to achromobacter xylosoxidans following de-roofing of renal cyst
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Surgical Infections, Volume 14, Number 4, p.422-423 (2013)
Keywords:Achromobacter xylosoxidans infection, adult, antibiotic agent, antibiotic sensitivity, antibiotic therapy, bacterium culture, bacterium identification, case report, cefoperazone, ceftazidime, clinical feature, cotrimoxazole, creatinine, creatinine blood level, Gram negative infection, human, kidney cyst, kidney surgery, laparoscopic deroofing, laparoscopic surgery, letter, leukocyte count, levofloxacin, male, meropenem, perirenal abscess, priority journal, retrograde pyelography, suction drainage, sulperazon
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Va Vinod, Kumar, Aa, Sanjeevan, K. Vb, Dinesh, K. Ra, and Karim, Sa, “Perinephric abscess due to achromobacter xylosoxidans following de-roofing of renal cyst”, Surgical Infections, vol. 14, pp. 422-423, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Transperitoneal laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty in unusual circumstances- Is the outcome comparable to that achieved in familiar pathologies?
- Risk factors for mortality in Acinetobacter calcoaceticus-baumannii bacteraemia
- Laparoscopic pyelolithotomy: An emerging tool for complex staghorn nephrolithiasis in high-risk patients
- The Churg-Strauss syndrome: An unusual presentation
- Achromobacter xylosoxidans—An Unusual Cause of Monomicrobial Nonneutrocytic Bacterascites: A Case Report