Perioperative management of a patient with severe Haemophilia B for abdominal pseudotumour surgery
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Anaesthesia, Indian Society of Anaesthetists, Volume 59, Number 7, p.461-462 (2015)
cited By 0
Cite this Research Publication
L. Kumar, Varghese, R., Menon, R. N., and N. Siddharthan, “Perioperative management of a patient with severe Haemophilia B for abdominal pseudotumour surgery”, Indian Journal of Anaesthesia, vol. 59, pp. 461-462, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Outcomes of implementation of enhanced goal directed therapy in high-risk patients undergoing abdominal surgery
- Ultrasound guided transversus abdominis plane block through surgical wound
- Outcomes associated with stroke volume variation versus central venous pressure guided fluid replacements during major abdominal surgery.
- Carbon dioxide embolism during endoscopic thyroidectomy
- Simultaneous pancreas–kidney transplant for type i diabetes with renal failure: Anaesthetic considerations