Personalized Dentistry Meets OMICS and "One Health": From Cinderella of Healthcare to Mainstream?
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:OMICS A Journal of Integrative Biology, Mary Ann Liebert Inc., Volume 19, Number 3, p.145-146 (2015)
cited By 0
Cite this Research Publication
Ka Erciyas, Üstün, Kb, Dove, E. Sc, Birch, Kd, Steuten, L. M. Gef, Zeidán-Chuliá, Fgh, Gürsoy, Mh, Könönen, Eh, Kolker, Eij k l, Özdemir, Vim n, and Gürsoy, U. Kh, “Personalized Dentistry Meets OMICS and "One Health": From Cinderella of Healthcare to Mainstream?”, OMICS A Journal of Integrative Biology, vol. 19, pp. 145-146, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a science peace corps- An open letter to world leaders
- A Systems Biology Approach to Reveal Putative Host-Derived Biomarkers of Periodontitis by Network Topology Characterization of MMP-REDOX/NO and Apoptosis Integrated Pathways.
- How Healthcare Can Refocus on Its Super-Customers (Patients, n =1) and Customers (Doctors and Nurses) by Leveraging Lessons from Amazon, Uber, and Watson.
- An Appeal to the Global Health Community for a Tripartite Innovation: An “Essential Diagnostics List,”“Health in All Policies,” and “See-Through 21st Century Science and Ethics”
- Socio demographic correlates of family burden and subjective wellbeing in family caregivers of persons with intellectual disability