Phosphate Mediated Biochemical-Changes In Neurospora-Crassa
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Current Science, Volume 52, p.1070-1072 (1983)
Cite this Research Publication
S. SAVANT, PARIKH, N., Bipin G. Nair Dr., and CHHATPAR, H. S., “Phosphate Mediated Biochemical-Changes In Neurospora-Crassa”, Current Science, vol. 52, pp. 1070-1072, 1983.
Related Research Publications
- Photoregulation of some enzymes fromNeurospora crassa
- Carbon starvation mediated changes in carbohydrate metabolism inNeurospora crassa
- Gs alpha mediates epidermal growth factor-elicited stimulation of rat cardiac adenylate cyclase.
- Effect of chloramphenicol on some of the cytosolic enzymes from Neurospora crassa
- Biosynthesis of bakuchiol, a meroterpene from Psoralea corylifolia