Phytoecdysterone Mediated Potentiation of Wound Healing in Vitro: Possible Role for Nitric Oxide
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:79th SBCI meeting, IISc, Bangalore (2010)
Cite this Research Publication
O. A, Bose, C., A, B., and B, N., “Phytoecdysterone Mediated Potentiation of Wound Healing in Vitro: Possible Role for Nitric Oxide”, 79th SBCI meeting. IISc, Bangalore, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- Ecdysterone Mediates Wound Healing in a Nitric Oxide Dependent Manner in 3T3L1 Fibroblasts.
- Gossypetin, a Naturally Occurring Hexahydroxy Flavone, Ameliorates Gamma Radiation-Mediated DNA Damage
- Finger-Printing Of Secondary Metabolites In Medicinal Plants
- Anti-Oxidants from Common Plants
- Isolation, Characterization and synthesis of Bioactive flavanols from seabuckthorn