Phytotechnology-value addition to Biodiversity
Publication Type:Book Chapter
Source:Herbal Technology: Recent Trends and Prospects, Ed. M. Daneill, Scientific Publications, Volume 9, New Delhi (2007)
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji, “Phytotechnology-value addition to Biodiversity”, in Herbal Technology: Recent Trends and Prospects, Ed. M. Daneill, vol. 9, New Delhi: Scientific Publications, 2007.
Related Research Publications
- Polar Constituents of Himalayan (Ladakh) Seabuckthorn leaves
- Targeted anticancer therapy for BRCA1 blocked estrogen receptor positive ovarian cancers
- Naphthaquinones-Promising anticancer agents against breast and ovarian cancers
- Molecular mechanism of action of plumbagin in BRCA1 blocked ovarian cancer cell line by suppression subtractive hybridization and micro array
- Ecdysteroids from Sesuvium portulacastrum for synchronization of cocoon spinning in silk-worm, Bombyx mori L.